Built outside the walls of the village by the architect Broulhoni from 1489 to 1503 to replace the village church which had become too small, in a Provencal Gothic style with a Renaissance fašade, it became a collegiate church in 1499 with the arrival of the chapter of canons from Valmoissine.
It was given the name of Saint Pancras after it received relics of the young Roman Christian martyred in 302 under Diocletian.
The only original remains are the former vestry door as the interior was destroyed and the magnificent tympanum burnt down during the wars of religion. Alongside the medallion bearing the canons' motto, the Republican motto "Liberty, Equality and Fraternity" was added to the pediment with the separation of the church and state in 1905.
Listed on France's inventory of architecture, it comprises a museum of precious religious art which houses the oldest processional cross in Provence dating back to the 14th century, 17th century hand-embroidered ornaments and an extensive collection of silverware including the 15th century solid silver St Pancras reliquary.